Saturday, May 3, 2014

With a beautiful Saturday winding down to the beginnings of a gorgeous lazy sunset, birds of doubt and toothless old miners seem to fade in importance and distinction. (See previous two blogs for both aviary and elderly explanations.)

Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series has profited the most from this spectacular afternoon. 500 of the “required” 750 words have been written and I’m actually pleased with them.

I have also been able to while away part of the day with my totally awesome nephew, a 3 ½ year old little boy who is both moon and stars to me.

Eating has gone by the wayside, however. One of my little “ticks” that have always annoyed the world around me.

I don’t like to eat.

Never have.

Probably never will.

This tends to tick people off (Notice my cute word play there? *giggles like a 3 ½ year old girl*).

I know I’m being of absolutely no use to you in this evening’s blog. Just babbling like the goof I occasionally am.

Maybe a glimpse of me just being useless but happy is good?

Maybe.

Could be.

God knows stranger things have happened in this blog.

*grins*

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment