Monday, May 12, 2014

Living on the Buzz

With palpable relief, I am thrilled to report that all the news about my father’s checkup ranged from the good to the excellent!

In celebration I collapsed on my bed for a two hour nap. (By the time the news finally came I was an unmitigated mental disaster with the physical not very far behind. *sighs*)

But all is magnificent right now.

And how magnificent is that?!

*grins*

Still no new news from Ravenous about either the cover or the release date of Writhe. But on a day like this, who really cares? (Of course, I will care again soon but right now I’m happy living off the good news’ buzz.)

No word from the literary agent either, but I’m taking that as a “hope still lives” kind of a thing. *lol*

I’ve got 3 Poblano Peppers and half a dozen Okra to plant for my mom before today’s 750 words on Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series can be properly addressed. Looks like another late night at the Chloe Stowe writing factory tonight…

But again who cares? My dad is healthy!

Ain’t life magnificent!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe, living on the buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment