Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Scant Blush of Giddy

Beaver.
Thursday has arrived in a hush of gray. Milky white skies hang low over a scant blush of fog.

Not a particularly inspiring start to a day but when you’re #37 on Amazon’s Best Selling Gay Erotica List things even gray seems to brighten.

To be perfectly honest with you, I have no idea if Writhe’s #37 rank is objectively good or not. All I know is that I’ve never been a number on any Amazon Best Selling List, so I will take my 37 and wear it proudly (at least around the house, maybe not out in the yard *lol*).

Work on Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series will resume Monday. June will hold over my head a daily 1k word quota on Writhe’s sequel. Definitely doable but not necessarily easy.

With the two blogs I write every day, averaging about 500 words total, plus the requested fleshing out of my Six Brother’s novel (request by my AGENT!!... sorry, still can’t believe that I have one of those yet *giggles*) and finishing up The Sun and the Sand Cat (another 10k to go on that beauty Tish will be expertly peddling for me) I will indeed be a busy little beaver. (Isn’t it freaking wonderful?! *grins*).

Today, I’ve got my interview for MMGoodBookReviews to do. Time to slip back into “Ravenscar” mode for a bit. I can’t believe that’s coming out with Dreamspinner next month. Still can’t believe I wrote that story in 2 weeks. Still can’t believe I sold the story where I wanted it. *shakes head and smiles a bit proudly*

Alright, I’m off to ride this “feeling darn good as a writer” high for as long as this happy will take me!

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment