Saturday, May 31, 2014

Closing Time with Mr. Jones

And so here we are.

The last day of my daily double posting.

Tomorrow, an era will have officially come to an end.

Would somebody care to write an ode? Something brief, angst-ridden and haunting? Perhaps I’ll hire James Earl Jones to read it?

*chuckles*

All kidding aside, it is a bit sad to think I won’t be chatting at you every morning and every evening.

*some guy in the back row yells, “Yeah, no more yak-yak-yak-yak-yak. What a freaking pity, lady!”*

*Chloe rolls eyes and threatens to get Kenny G to score the darn ode*

So, please if you’re an evening post kind of a follower be sure to check out the morning blog. I’m told it goes wonderfully with brandy and a smoking jacket…

Of course, if you are an evening blog follower than you wouldn’t be reading this early blog, so I’ve basically just wasted two sentences of valuable cyberspace.

Pardon.

*smirks*

Of course tomorrow also heralds the beginning of writing lunacy as Writhe’s sequel takes front stage with 1k of wordage added every day. I believe a “Yikes!” is in order at that. Maybe a spot of your brandy as well.

Have a wonderful Saturday, everyone!

And for the final time let me say:

Until tonight

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment