Monday, May 12, 2014

In the Far Corner of the Waiting Room

On a morning when the very last thing I want to be doing is writing a blog, here I am.

*bows humbly to the now grumbling crowd*

Nothing against you personally but my dad is off to the doctor’s as I speak getting the results of his lab work and ultrasound.  In fact, word might very well come as I’m writing this post. So please forgive any extra eccentricities this morning. I will try to restrain myself from getting to, well, me.  *chuckles*

On the work front, I’m still dithery with excitement over all the goodies Dreamspinner sent me this weekend as promotion for “Ravenscar.” I’m including the back of the postcard for you today. Notice the name top, center row?

*preens proudly in front of the rapidly disappearing masses*

Yeah, well, that’s more than likely just the luck of the draw but I’ll take whatever little break comes my way.

I actually did manage to squeeze in 500 words on Book Two last night. I’m not quite sure how that happened but again I’ll take whatever the muses throw in my direction.

*looks nervously at the clock*

My stomach has now tied itself into a tight, painful knot.  It’s going to be hell to iron out once this is over.

I hate waiting, have I mentioned?

Despise it.

Really, really suck at it.

So, I think I’ll go and crawl in a dark corner somewhere and do it all by myself. You good people don’t deserve this writhing mass of hysteria and incoming puke on your Monday morning.

Please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you.

*smiles*

Until tonight…

Chloe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment