Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Calloused Whispers

*glances to the left*

*glances to the right*

*leans close and prepares to whisper*

I think my case of Writer’s Cramp is over!

*on tiptoes, dances a little happy jig*

Last night, I was able to finish off my “required” 750 words on Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series with incredible ease and dashing.

In other words, I was good. *lays hot and heavy on the “good”*

However, I am not naïve enough to think that the Cramp may not return for a second run. But I am hopeful the worst is over.

On a more personal note, my Dad has been to his doctor’s appointment and will get the results of the tests (tests the doctor assures him she is not worried about) on Monday morning. So, please excuse the general “nervous wreck” state you might occasionally find your blogger in this weekend. I’ll try to keep it down to a bare minimum so as not to frighten the youngsters.

The letter / nudge to Ravenous Romance goes off today. I think I’ve put that off as long as I really can. *the world chants: Chloe the Coward… Chloe the Coward… *

Alright, coward or not, I’ve got another 750 words on the books for today, plus manual labor is in the offing as the actual planting of my mother’s bedding plants into the more-or-less tilled garden will be happening… I fear callouses nearing.

Go have an excellent Wednesday, everyone!

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment