Friday, May 30, 2014

Salting the Skies

I wish.
Fritz Lang’s “Metropolis” accompanies the first cracks of my Friday with its silent monumentality. Perhaps its brilliance will lure the creativity back to my head? A mad author can only hope.

Anyway, on the books for today… (Notice the play of words there? “Books” and I’m a writer of “books”?... yeah, I told you the dearth of imagination in my head is staggering. *lol*)… I must, MUST do the interview with MM Good Book Reviews for “Ravenscar.”

I so want to be brilliant, but I’m afraid all I’m going to be is blah.

Is there a rain dance for creativity?

Is there a way to salt my mental clouds to coax a little literary pizazz to fall upon my head?

Maybe Home Depot has a few scraps of imagination on their nuts and bolts aisle?

Thankfully I still have a few days before returning to real writing on Writhe’s sequel is required. (We won’t mention all the work I MUST be doing on my mainstream Romance Thriller and my mainstream Historic Romance. Right now I’m running so dry I wouldn’t know the waters of the main stream if I fell face first into the stupid thing. *chuckles*)

Wish me stormy clouds and I’ll wish you smooth sailing…

*rolls eyes*

Told you the imagination is kaput.

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment