Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Blush of Sunday on Thy Cheeks

Time to socialize.
With just a hint of haze hanging on to the blue skies this morning, Sunday has arrived with a blush of summer to its cheeks.

Industrious me, has already bit off half of today’s 750 word quota for Book Two. Admittedly it was the tangent I spoke of in last night’s post that benefited most from the extra 375 last night. I won’t deny it: it’s kind of good and I’m hoping to keep the storyline tangent in. We’ll see.

As for the rest of my in-progress work, I confess that I’m feeling in a bit of a holding pattern as I wait to hear back from the literary agent. I’m hoping for some direction from her even if she doesn’t choose to take me on as one of her writers.

It’s not as if I don’t have enough work to do on Book Two to keep me exceedingly busy until its deadline July 1. Plus with family visiting and being visited these last few weeks, I’ve been using any extra time to socialize.

*the world gasps*

Yes, Chloe Stowe does socialize from time to time.

It seems to be necessary in this existence.

*smirks*

Alright, off to your Sundays, everyone!

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment