Friday, May 23, 2014

BREAKING NEWS... from, well, me

I know you're chilling this weekend but...
Creeping in a little late this Friday evening but I come carrying big news.

I, Chloe Stowe, mad authoress extraordinaire, received word from Ravenous Romance this afternoon that my 15th novel Writhe will be released this Tuesday, May 27!!!!

Let’s all take a moment to enjoy each and every one of the above exclamation points. They have been a very long time in coming.

Tomorrow, I will rev back up the promotional motors on Writhe and tease a little excerpt from the last six chapters each day.

*the world cheers*… at least in my enthusiastic imagination it does.

Expect a cover release this weekend as well. (Now, if I was a pessimistic soul whose glass was eternally half empty, I’d point out that this being Memorial Day Weekend there will not be a soul reading any of my blogs. But since I am a glass half full gal I’m not going to think that way. Nope. Glass half full, baby. *forces a grin*)

So if you could spare a moment between your barbecues, car races, and summer lovin’ to tell family and friends “Chloe Stowe’s Writhe is coming Tuesday!!” I’d appreciate it very, very much. (Imagine the looks you’ll get as you’re passing the potato salad to Great Grandma Edna.)

So, with big news unloaded at your feet I will leave you all to your Friday nights.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment