Saturday, May 10, 2014

All Hail Fertility!

Saturday evening has jumped out of nowhere and shrieked “Boo!” at me.

Unprepared, I folded like a cheap TV tray.

Having gotten my 750 words of Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series out of the way by 1:00 this afternoon, time slipped away from me at some point only reappearing with the cardiac arresting “Boo!”

In other words, I’ve gotten nothing grand, glorious, insightful or even chuckle-worthy prepared for this blog.

Sorry.

But I am happy to report that the hard, cracked ground I was suffering between my ears this morning has been properly worked up and is once again capable of sustaining tulips.

No, I am not sprouting flowers out of my eye sockets. This is all a poorly crafted metaphor for a bad, self-pitying morning that is now in the past. See this morning’s blog for confirmation of my continued (though shaky) sanity.

The “designer” Daylilies I ordered my Mom for Mother’s Day arrived today, promising years of wondrous colors for her flower beds. If you’d like a peek at my mother’s flowers-to-be here’s a link to the gallery of her Mother’s Day gift from me. http://www.pinterest.com/coradouglas/the-garden/

Ok, with a plan to jump ahead into tomorrow’s 750 this evening I will leave you all to your Saturday nights.

Here’s to keeping your ground fertile!... Yeah, alright, that just sounded weird. Sorry. *lol*

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment