Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Virtuous Auhor

Are you giggling at me?
With the Florida sky a brilliant blue and the day ripe to bloom into something fantastic, I welcome you to Saturday. (Of course, the entire planet was waiting for this welcome before revving itself up to go. Talk about delusions of cosmic grandeur. *lol*)

Nevertheless, here I am.

Hi.

Another work week has passed without further word on Writhe’s release. I am forcing myself to remain optimistic. Ravenous Romance has never failed me before (and there’s a lot of before with 14 novels and a couple of novellas published with them).

However…

It is really, really, stupidly hard to write Book Two of a series when Book One has been sitting finished, edited, but dormant and unpublished for two months.  I would *grrrr* here, but as I’m remaining optimistic I will just simply *sigh*.

However…

I will studiously try to put in my required 750 words toward Book Two today. I do really love the story and the characters and everything about it. That’s what makes this taint creeping over it really stink. (Hmm, I wonder how many times I can use the word “really” in a blog? Let’s not find out, shall we? *smirks*)

However…

They say patience is a virtue. And since I strive for nothing more than being virtuous day in and day out (*the cosmos giggles its combined asses off*), I will succeed in this endeavor.

Come hell or high water.

Or creeping stink.

*grins virtuously*

Have a great Saturday!

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment