Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Through Chartreuse-Colored Glasses

Gremlin leavings.
The gremlin of discouragement from this morning, I am glad to report, only left a pale residue on the rest of my day. (A yellowish green taint that reminds one of a moldy chartreuse. *shivers*)

Turning a blind eye to those particular sections of the color wheel, I have managed to get half of my word quota done on Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series.

Is it bad that I have to keep reminding myself of the name of the series?

I’m so used to writing a book, promoting that book through release and then moving on to either the sequel or an entirely different universe altogether, that Writhe’s sitting in “publishing house inner-space” has really screwed me up. (And as you well know I don’t need any more screwiness in my life/head.)

Yes, I realize that another nudge Ravenous Romance’s way will be required very soon, but I can’t think about that quite yet. (Mostly because I have no idea what I’m going to say. *lol*)

Alrighty then, I believe the gremlin chartreuse has now officially spread to this blog.

Apologies.

I’ll try to scrub away the remaining gremlin-ness before the next post.

Does anybody have any lye?

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment