Friday, May 16, 2014

No Uterus? No Problem.

The tomatillos live!

I have returned home to Tallahassee and I have found a garden bounteous and brimming forth with mirth. It’s absolutely amazing!

Pictures will no doubt follow in the coming days. (Sorry, but when you follow a uterus-less blogger with no little ones running about from her pre-uterus –less days, you run the danger of plant pictures being showed off proudly from time to time. Please just grin and bear it… well, at least that’s what my dog does when my Mother Nature kick gets a little out of hand. *lol*)

As predicted, I got zero writing done on the long car ride down from Alabama.

Not a word.

Not a syllable.

Not even a stray letter found paper.

I should be frustrated.

I should be guilty.

I should be downtrodden and fed up with myself…

Well, I’m none of those.

I’m home.

All parties got here safe and sound.

And…

The tomatillos live!!!!

Let the choirs, sing, baby!

*grins gloriously*

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment