Friday, May 9, 2014

Jitters

This is not me today.
Jitters.

I got ‘em.

So pardon me if I jump out of my skin and wiggle around on the floor in nothing but my itchy nerves now and again.

Just look away.

I’ll let you know when I’ve managed to pull myself back together.

*grins twitchily*

Now that I’ve provided you with that lovely self-portrait of myself this fine Friday morning, shall we turn our attention to things a little less grotesque?

Yes?

Good.

On the writing front, things are going swimmingly. Not a hiccup or hitch in sight as far as Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series goes. I was able to jump ahead 300 extra words last night while watching the NFL Draft. I love me some Johnny Manziel so I sat there and suffered with him through the first 21 draft picks before Cleveland finally had the guts to call his name at 22.

No wonder I’m jumpy.

I’m 42 years old and still waiting on somebody to call my name.

*shakes herself out of that self-pity party*

*gets a grip*

*twitches*

I’m in super fine shape this morning as you can see. So before any of my super fineness accidentally rubs off on you fine people, I’d better go.

Better to be safe than sorry on these kind of days.

Wouldn’t’ want you catching the twitchies.

*lol*

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment