Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Life, Thy Name is Shovel

Alive, breathing and wincing only occasionally, I am here… and the thirty-one Daylilies I planted yesterday are delightfully way out there. 

I hope they made it through the night without becoming bunny kibble, but at this point of lethargic ache I really don’t care. Trouncing back into the weed (um, I mean flower) garden is not on the books for me today…

However, my mother is looking suspiciously interested in her American Beautyberry Bush that needs transplanting into said garden of concrete soil. She may attempt to use her mom-ly wiles on me and shove a shovel back into my hands.

*sighs*

She’ll succeed, of course. I’m pretty much a pushover for her.

Last night I did manage to scrounge up enough creative oomph to piece together 100 words for Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series. Admittedly, a minimal effort but an effort, nonetheless.

On the car front, my formerly new and pristine Honda Civic has completed its time at the body shop two days early! I will get my rebuilt little red beauty back Saturday. Why do I doubt that the big Ford Explorer that took my little guy out has had to spend 3 ½ weeks in the body shop? Oh well, such is life.

Ok, I’m off to see what this day holds for me.

Hope you guys have a good one!

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment