Sunday, May 4, 2014

Literary Bugginess

This blog is CDC approved... kind of, not really.
Spitting and sputtering, hacking and coughing, my writing today has come in unpleasant spurts that will need a lot of cleaning up later.

Fortunately, the CDC has stated that this temporary writing condition of mine is not contagious so breathe easy as you enjoy this blog.

I take care of my readers. I will not expose you to any literary bugs, including but not limited to: Run-On Roaches, Fragmentary Flies and Passive Piss-Ants…  Please insert indulgent chuckle here. *grins*

Despite all the lurching and hitching, I only have another 350 words left to write on the big 750 quota for today.  Not too bad for this early in the late afternoon (i.e. late blog time… my life has somehow become defined by these post-times. Interesting.)

Perhaps part of my problem today is the fact that I’ve got the NASCAR race from Talladega on as I’m trying to work on a book set mostly in Europe. NASCAR doesn’t translate very well across the pond and down Mediterranean way. But it’s so rare to get a beautiful race day at ‘Dega I’m kind of hooked.

This probably deserves another “Bad, bad writer” hand slap, but I’m not really feeling the self-discipline thing right now. (See this morning’s blog for further proof of this recklessness.)

Perhaps I’m hoping all the roaring engines and screaming fans will help blot out the fact that I’m going to have to write Ravenous Romance again this week. I haven’t heard an update on the cover or release date for Writhe in two weeks. It’s nearing two months since I handed the finished big boy over. I think it’s time for another nudge, darn it. (SIDE NOTE: Chloe Stowe hates to nudge.)

Well, I think I’ll let you all get back to your own Sundays now.

I hope you have a great one!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment