Friday, May 30, 2014

Fool, I Am

I’m proud to report that I finished my interview with MM Good Book Reviews this afternoon and, I believe, managed to not make a complete fool of myself… When one is an actual fool this task is a lot trickier than it appears.

I’m mulling a decision that may affect a great number of you. (Wow, now doesn’t that sound ominous? *lol* No worries, however, the Four Horsemen will not be making an appearance.)

Beginning June 1, I am seriously considering cutting my daily blogs down to a single posting every day.

*half the world shrugs*

*the other half asks, “What? She wrote 2 a day? She really is a fool.”*

This is entirely a time management decision.

As I’ve stated before, beginning Monday I will have a 1k word quota a day for Writhe’s sequel (whose deadline is July 1), I’ve got 10k left to go on The Sun and the Sand Cat as my agent prepares to send feelers out for that Romance Thriller and I’ve got my Six Brothers Revolutionary War romance to flesh out into a strong outline for Tish (my literary agent… still can’t believe I have one of those *giggles*).

Add to all that the release of “Ravenscar” with Dreamspinner in June and I’ve got a plate grotesquely overloaded. Cutting the daily blogs down to one posting (most likely an early posting) I feel is my only option.

Rationally, I do realize that very few people actually tune into Chloe-World twice a day, but for me it’s been a challenge and I feel kind of like I’m throwing the towel in.

But…

Since the end of January, I have not a missed a single post. In fact, I have composed over 240 blogs in that relatively short span of time.

I think that deserves at least a little “Wow!”

Right?

This is a tough decision and it’s still not final yet, but I did want to give you guys a heads up.

*kicks a tiny rock dejectedly*

I really hate these kind of decisions.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment