Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Cavalier Bemoaner

This is the last evening post. Beginning tomorrow, June 1, this blog will absolutely still be daily, just not twice-a-daily (yeah, ok, “twice-a-daily” sounds like a frilly cocktail or a square dance, but you get the idea.)

A jolly uptick in my writing career has led to this very hard decision. But you’ll still be able to find me here every day, just a little earlier.

And here ends all bemoaning. Time to move forward.

Tomorrow, the aforementioned June 1, will see the release of “Ravenscar” at Dreamspinner Press!!!

For those of you anxious, antsy or just plain excited to see what all of our hard work (your support was priceless in writing this story) in January and February can camp out at this website: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=5134  “Ravenscar” will go live here as soon as it hits the world’s bookstands.

It’s weird… *”You’re weird!* the guy from the back row shouts*… but I’ve felt a little lost as to what to work on today.

I don’t want to sink my teeth into Writhe’s sequel, as I’ll be constantly chewing on that for a month starting tomorrow.

Diving back into my mainstream romance thriller which is ¾ complete would take too much effort to swim out of at the end of the day. (I love writing about Africa and I always find it very difficult to pull myself away from that story.)

The Six Brothers historic romance project can’t just be dove into. It requires repelling and a crap-load of equipment.  I might do a little base-jumping tonight, though, if I’m feeling particularly cavalier.

Most likely, however, I’ll be fighting off the Bemoaning Bug. I still hear the sad little guy buzzing around my head. *chuckles sadly*

Until tomorrow, thank you for joining me in all these tonights…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment