Wednesday, May 28, 2014

When the Poultry Polka...

Even the chicken are dancing!
A sweet Southerly breeze brings a delightful sense of calm to the world this Wednesday morning.

Release day is past, the mania spent.

Success seems to be had, and I smile.

*the world breathes a collective sigh of relief*

Shall we return to our regular blogging?

Hell yeah, I think we shall.

*bows in gratitude to the patience shown to this author these last few days*

I have news.

Or, I believe it would be better stated as…

I have brilliant, stupendous, out of this freaking world news!!!!!!!!

Chloe Stowe, your intrepid blogger, has just been offered a contract with a literary agent!

EEEEK!

*happy dances*

*jigs*

*throws in a sloppy and surprisingly painful cartwheel*

*giggles happily while reaching for the Aleve*

More details to follow tonight, but the bottom line is this: I have a contract waiting for me to sign this morning!

Of course, you, lads, come first. So, here I am, spreading the good, good word to all my loyal followers before getting down to the nuts and bolts of business.

You’re welcome.

*winks*

Go have a smile on me today, friends!

Until tonight…

Chloe, soon-to-be agented author

No comments:

Post a Comment