Wednesday, May 28, 2014

There's Always Time for a Flute

Signed, sealed and delivered, I come to you this afternoon as an official agented author!

*fireworks fill the sky*

*the marching band plays a peppy tune*

I have signed with Tish Beaty of the L. Perkins Agency. She will bring her expertise to selling my f/m, totally mainstream, Romantic Thriller The Sun and the Sand Cat and to republishing my f/m historical romance novella “To Steal the Sunrise.”

And she also wants to see more of what I’ve got on… are you ready for this?.... my Six Brothers Revolutionary War era novel you’ve been witness to me going ga-ga over the last two months!

Woo-hoo!!!

The point that I might never sleep again as the work is stacking up exponentially at my door I refuse to worry about. (There’ll be time enough to panic over all that after I collapse from exhaustion, right? *lol*)

The rest of my working day has been spent on Facebook.

Have I mentioned my dislike of Facebook?

I havent’?

Chloe Stowe dislikes Facebook.

Lots.

And lots.

But I accept its importance as a tool, and I am trying to learn its intricacies again.

I have managed to get a web address for my fan page on there.

*slaps on the table a tattered slip of paper that reads: www.facebook.com/mmauthorCStowe then steps back and sighs*

Hours of work comes down to that.

Hours.

Comes down to that.

Nope, not bitter here.

*chuckles*

Have a great rest of the day, everybody!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe, officially agented author

No comments:

Post a Comment