Sunday, May 25, 2014

All About Eaves


“Goosebumps still lazy from their afternoon in bed tumbled down his spine, pooling into the crease of his ass. It made Sam want to bend over, offer his body right back to the man who already held his war-weary heart. (Writhe, page 124)

 


Writing a Sunday evening blog in the middle of Memorial Day Weekend is a little like preaching to an empty church. The thought’s darn good but the resulting silence is just damned discouraging.

Yet, I will persist like the true glutton for punishment I am.

However, I will keep this brief. I wouldn’t want any hot dogs going cold and droopy because of me. You can thank me for this grand gesture by visiting your favorite ebook provider Tuesday and putting a little Writhe in your basket… 

*the lone church mouse in the eaves shouts “You’ve got it, man!”*

Despite my big words this morning, I didn’t do a scrap of writing during the Indy 500, a race in which Kurt Busch (NASCAR guy) finished 6th!!

*”Busch! Busch! Busch!” the chants from the lone mouse echo through the cavernous church*

Before the rodent starts wearing pants and asking for a contract from Disney, I’ll leave you to your Sunday. Have a fantastic one, guys!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment