Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tomatillo Therapy

Pink Swirl Hibiscus in my window garden.
And the wait continues.

No word on Writhe’s cover or release date.

*sighs*

*whaps Frank on the head with a pillow*

*feels better*

Patience is a virtue I usually have in spades. So, I will simply dig deep from the internal well until the particulars of my newest release are had. (This is me attempting zen, by the way.)

Frank (the specter of the imminent failure of Writhe)has begun paying rent. Neither of us sees him going anywhere soon. He wants to put his name on the mailbox, but a girl’s got to draw a line somewhere.

Writing on Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series went swimmingly this afternoon, a stark contrast from yesterday’s crawl.  I always love it when the writing flows.

Research on an historical fiction short story I’m contemplating went well too. I didn’t OCD it, always an accomplishment that tickles me.

I spent the majority of my work time today outside. It’s glorious out there. Low seventies, breezy, baby blue skies. Perfection.

Spring is definitely here and I’m just about ready to surrender myself to the gardening bug. The danger of a heavy frost is probably over but I want to give it a couple more weeks just to make sure.

However, if you recall, I have seedlings sprouting up all over the place in my indoor window garden. As of this morning’s count I have 15 Pink Swirl Hibiscus plants and 12 Tomatillos growing like mad (an apparently easy thing to do in a madhouse *lol*).

As I’ve got little to share on the new release front, I thought I’d share a picture of my sproutlings. Not quite a hot romance cover with skin and muscles and twinkling “come hither” eyes, but the best I can do this afternoon.

Hope you enjoy my little gardening folly.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe
Tomatillos in my window garden.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment