Sunday, March 9, 2014

Beheading the Behemoth


Not anymore, baby!
The beast has been slain.

The behemoth has been beheaded, chopped up into little bite-sized bits and stitched back together into something freaking spectacular.

In other words, ladies and gentlemen, the infamous, oft-cursed Chapter One of Writhe is done!!!!!

Done!!

The six thousand word beginning to my multi-book series is complete and I’m actually happy with it. Really, really happy with it. *giggles giddily while high-fiving my dog*

My exhaustion is beautiful. The headache I know I’ll be getting is still a few hours away and with the change in time, I’ve still got daylight left to enjoy!

Unfortunately, I’ve got nothing left for this blog.

My apologies are sincere and I will try to make it up to you tomorrow.

Before my headache arrives, I’m off to eat ice cream!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe, the woman with Chapter One of Writhe DONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment