Wednesday, March 26, 2014

There's a Tumbleweed in my Well

Chapter Six:
“Sam had picked apart that day a million times, tore away the meaningless bits like fluff. Only the stark bare bones of the hours remained. Heavy and blunt, each action fitting into the next with a design only a god could think up.” (Writhe, page 50)

With Pierce Brosnan and Linda Hamilton battling a volcano in “Dante’s Peak,” I welcome you to my Wednesday morning.

It’s one of those days when I haven’t got a clue what to say. Writing a new post twice a day every day leaves the old well a little dry from time to time. So pardon me while I scrape the bottom of said-well in search of something moderately entertaining or informative to share.

*scrapes*

*scrapes some more*

“Ow!”

*rips a freaking fingernail halfway off*

*tosses Frank in the dry well*

*feels better*

Well, despite cramming my favorite specter of imminent failure (that would be Frank) down a hole, I’ve still got nothing to share.

Chloe, however, never gives up. I might fold from time to time but I always return, however wrinkled (Get it? The folds cause wrinkles… Yeah, I told you there were darn tumbleweeds blowing across the plains of my imagination this morning.)

Hmm… perhaps retreat is the better part of valor at a time like this? Time to regroup, pull Frank out of the well and get a fresh start for the blog tonight?

Yep, sounds like a plan.

Everyone is dismissed. Have a tumbleweed free day!

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment