Friday, March 28, 2014

The Case of the Dwarfish Blogger

"Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go!"
Chapter Eight:
“A determination stalwart and not at all innocent perched like a watchful hawk upon Brevyn’s shoulders. Sam supposed it was meant to be reassuring in a freakishly authoritarian way. Sam found it irritating as hell, and, well, just a little bit hot.” (Writhe, page 63)

Feeling a little dwarfish this morning.

Disney dwarfish, that is.

“Hi-ho, hi-ho, it’s off to work I go!” This little ditty courtesy of the Seven Dwarfs I’ve been humming ever since I woke up and realized I had a blog to write.

Some mornings welcome the writing of a blog.

Some mornings don’t.

This morning fits snugly into the latter.

So, the only way I could get sufficiently “up” for today’s post was by picturing myself as heading off to the mines, lunch pail in hand, Disney tune on the lips.

Seven little dwarfs and Chloe.

*silence as the world collectively rolls their eyes*

Yeah, well, this is why it’s not a blog morning, ok?

Nevertheless, here I am. Determined to keep my “twice a day, every day” post promise… Now, I’m suddenly feeling like a politician. Eek!

*lol*

I hope you are still enjoying your little tastes of Writhe every day. Next week should be the big week! Cover, release, squeals of delight from a certain author!

(Please note positive thinking here… Hmm, I guess I really do have a little Disney in me this morning. *grins*)

Before I break out in further song or, God forbid, grow a dwarfy beard, I will leave you.

Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Friday!...

Oh, crap, here comes Mary Poppins.

Help me.

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment