Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Release the Piranhas! -or- Time to Start the Promoting


This is a piranha. Check your coffee cup.
Ladies and gentlemen, I have blurbed.

*takes a grand bow*

*ignores the eye roll of her dog*

The blurb for Writhe (145 words of pure marketing genius *holds a straight face for exactly 1.3 seconds*) has officially been turned into Ravenous Romance!  All that’s left to do now is wait for the edits.

Speaking of edits, I have received the second round of edits for “Ravenscar” (my short story being published in June by Dreamspinner Press). I have until Friday to get those back to the publisher’s. I’m aiming to get that done tomorrow morning (on a nice empty stomach so any nervous puking will be easy cleanup, *ignores another dog eye roll*).

Once I get this blog posted, I’m off to my honey pots! (See Monday evening’s blog “Being Pooh” to assure yourself that I haven’t completely lost it… yet.) I haven’t decided yet what I’m going to dive into next. My short story “Sicily” makes the most sense. But there’s this Romanian storyline I’ve had my eye on for a week or so that I may play around with tonight. If it goes beyond an inquisitive look-see I’ll let you guys know.

Tomorrow, I will most likely begin the official promoting frenzy of Writhe. For any first timers out there, think of a swarm of voracious blogging piranhas, add a little Prozac and you’ll get an idea of what to expect. (SIDE NOTE: “Turn Tail and Flee” rules apply here only if Writhe has been pre-ordered *tries desperately not to laugh at such an option ever being available for a Chloe Stowe novel*; otherwise, you’re stuck… or so says the hungry though toothless little piranha swimming around in your coffee cup sucking on a Prozac.)

Well, I think I’ve frightened you enough for today. I’m off to have a chat with my dog about the positive ways in which one should support one’s housemate’s endeavors. Hint: eye rolls ain’t it.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment