Monday, March 24, 2014

Celtic Knot

Chapter Four:
“Sam Lyon shuddered and slowly drew his hand back to his body. Cradling it to his chest as if it had been scalded by the starkness of reality, he closed his eyes and rocked.” (Writhe, page 30)

Watching 1970’s “The Dunwich Horror” this morning and finding myself really, really glad early seventies fashion has stayed in the early seventies… particularly Dean Stockwell’s hair. Terrific actor, bad “Dunwich Horror” hair.

Hope you enjoyed today’s Taste of Writhe.  A little angsty interlude to start your Monday.

*clears throat, shuffles feet nervously*

Uh, does anybody have a masseuse I could borrow?

The muscles in my back are re-enacting some ancient Celtic knot.

This waiting to hear about Writhe’s release date and cover is not good for one teetering on panic every other breath. If my nerves don’t eat away at my brain, they tend to settle somewhere else in my body to pitch a fit. I guess my back is the body part du jour. How fun.

*sighs*

At least I don’t have “Dunwich Horror” hair.

Until tonight…

Chloe

P.S. Sorry this is short this morning but the old imagination is still warming up her engines. Hopefully, she’ll be purring like a kitten this evening…  Car analogy ends here. *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment