Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Late Date


Late, I admit. But Chloe is indeed here with a very brief check in for all my loyal followers.

15 chapters of Writhe done! Unfortunately, a Chapter Sixteen snuck in on me, so I’m scurrying to tie up all the loose ends.

This is the first true mystery I’ve ever written. While it is first and foremost a romance, I wanted to see if I could pull off a who-dunnit kind of a story.

I think I did pretty good. But I guess I’ll have to wait for time and readership to truly tell.

Right now, my brain is numb I’m not sure I’m thinking anymore. I’m typing, but the thinking part is getting fairly iffy.

Ooh! I think I feel one brain cell firing back up. I better go and shove Sixteen at it before the light fades away.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment