Monday, March 31, 2014

A State of Plethora

It’s Opening Day! One of the very best days of the whole year! (Expect a plethora of exclamation points in this post. When I’m excited my punctuation turns perky. Apologies.)

The Cubs open in Pittsburgh. (Fifty/fifty shot at not embarrassing ourselves too badly.)

The Rays open at the Trop. (If we were facing anybody but Dickey I’d say Price was a shoe-in for the win.)

And the world is glorious and fresh and beautiful…

And “Field of Dreams” is gospel…

And every perennial loser is in first place…

And life is bright and good…

And Chloe Stowe goes on and on and on with such sincere silliness it really is rather pitiful and would somebody please stop me…

*Splat!*

*crumpet to the head*

*wipes remains off while staring daggers at Frank*

Yes, the specter of Writhe’s imminent failure is still here and still being an utter bastard.

Perhaps, hopefully, *please, please*, I will get the elusive cover for Writhe today. I’m ready to get this release party rolling!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

*chuckles at the joke knowing nobody else will*

Work on Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series continues on at a nice pace. Over 3,000 words have been written. I’m only doing 250 words a day on it right now. When Writhe, you know that all important Book One of the series, comes out, I’ll bump the daily wordage back up to 500.

My historical drama about the 6 Scots-Irish brothers fighting in the American Revolution is taking a rather attractive shape despite it still being early days. The brothers all have names (so no John Doe 1, John Doe 2, John Doe 3… Pity, that, right? *lol*). Three of the six brothers also have the cores of their stories sketched out… in pencil, admittedly but still a sketch. So, progress is being made.

“Sicily” and its genre identification issues we’ll not discuss. All I’ll say is counseling is involved and we all hope for a resolution very soon.

Alright, I’ve kept you away from your real life long enough. Go have a fantastic Opening Day!!

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment