Sunday, March 23, 2014

To Vacuum in a Red Dress

http://frisbeebookjournal.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/bad-housewife-episode-2-its-about-the-floors/
(Click image for source)
Chapter Three:

“The lust, naked and raw and obscenely ravenous, was so wholly unexpected that it nearly knocked Brevyn back a step.” (Writhe, page 25)

And there, my friends, is your Taste of Writhe for today. Late but steamy, I hope you enjoyed the Chloe Stowe morsel.

While March Madness roared on in the background, I got more work done on Book Two of “The Lion & the Steed” series. Another 300 new words were added. I’ve also got several thousand from Writhe that suffered the chainsaw that need to be reworked to see if they can fit into Book Two. I’m fairly sure at least half of them can. The other half may be seeing some Book Three action.

They could also be held over for Books Four, Five and Six… of course that would mean the series is so successful that Ravenous asks me for a Four, Five and Six. *fingers crossed; wishes taped to shooting stars*

Meanwhile, I’ve kept the researching today down to a controlled swarm instead of an all-out frenzy. The OCD tendencies are knocking but I’ve budged Frank up against the door. That should keep them from busting in for a while.

Tomorrow I’m hoping to get the cover for Writhe. When I do, it will premier here on this blog. I’ve got some vacuuming to do on the red carpet but the bleachers are already set up for the fans. Fear not, Joan Rivers will not be attending the to-do, so feel free to wear whatever you darn well please.

By that point, Frank will be so big he’ll be wrapped in a tarp. The specter of imminent failure (Frank) tends to grow exponentially during red carpet hours.

Ok, time to find the vacuum and my spiffy red dress.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment