Monday, April 28, 2014

Yellow Crayons


As we’ve just been put under a PDS (Particularly Dangerous Situation) Tornado Watch by the National Weather Service, I’m posting early before bad things start popping down from the skies.

Go ahead, color me a coward.

I look magnificent in yellow crayon.

*smirks*

I did want to let you guys know that I sent off my much anticipated and overly ballyhooed (on my part) letter to the literary agent. Packed with four attachments and paragraphs of brilliant literary ideas (in my mind, at least *lol*), the missive is on its way to New York.

The weeks of waiting for a reply have officially begun!

Frank, my specter of imminent failure, is grinning hungrily at me from his tent in my back yard. What do you think the chances are that Mother Nature can take the lardy ghoul out but leave me and my mine alone? *sighs*

Anyhow, I’m out of here.

Sorry this is short.

Sorry this is early.

Sorry in advance if I miss a few postings due to extraneous meteorological activities.

Know I will return as soon as possible.

Stay safe. Stay sane.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment