Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Groovy as Gouda

Yep. It's Gouda.
It’s an odd mix of Garth Brooks and Isaac Hayes this morning at Chloe’s.

The thunder is indeed rolling just as Mr. Brooks laments in one of his best and greatest country hits.  (3 inches of rain in the last 2 hours. I think Garth went a little overboard in his crooning this time.)

All the while the original “Shaft” plays heavy and cool in the background. Everybody needs a little Richard Roundtree playing the ultimate BAMF to start their Tuesday morning.

(Frank is terrified and trying to squeeze the rest of his lard out my front door. My specter of imminent failure has been wedged in the doorframe all night. He’s wet, mad and whining. Shaft doesn’t put up with that kind of crap. Frank needs to be scared. Very scared. *chuckles*)

Anyhow, I think the overall damp of the morning has spoiled any creativity that might have been cultivating in the old mind last night. Everything is a bit moldy and that weird blue-green color cheese turns at its worst. Ick.

It’s probably best if we just toss anything coming out of my old pie-hole and find some other jive to dig this morning…

Um, yeah.

Feeling a little Shaft-y over here.

Run and don’t look back.

*lol*

Until tonight…

Chloe

P.S. I did, in fact, get a lot of good work done on the “Six Brothers” project last night. All characters are in order, major storylines have been laid out and now it’s just a matter of outlining. With everything so fresh in my mind, I may put off work on Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series until tomorrow and concentrate on getting a good, strong outline done. I don’t know. I’ll see how the day progresses… Stay cool, my brothers and sisters. Stay super cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment