Monday, April 21, 2014

Delusions of Zeus

The slow, laborious process of changing email accounts has begun. Yippee.

My new car has been towed away for 3 weeks of body work. Outstanding.

I have gotten zero writing done today. Freakin’ fantastic.

Other than all that, the Monday has been beyond beautiful. Highs in the mid-70’s, deep blue skies, a kiss of wind. Heaven.

It makes for an emotionally see-saw kind of a day. But I’m a scary rollercoaster kind of a gal so I’m trying my very best  to enjoy the ride. (The key word here is “trying.” Effort is being made to force out a giggle every once in a while.  So while I may not earn a gold star for my attempt, I’d better be getting one heck of a silver one. Just sayin’. *lol*)

The waiting pattern continues as to Writhe’s arrival. I wonder if the fifteenth child usually gives the mother this much trouble during delivery? By this point I’d think the little squiggly thing should be shooting out into the world lickety-split style.

Hopefully all my fictional characters are enjoying their break from my messing with their lives. By Thursday I should be back creating chaos and panning out unlikely romance at their every turn… so far in my literary life I have erupted a volcano, hurled Memphis into ruins with a spectacular earthquake and torched just about every building in a little town in Kansas.

Hmm…

I wonder if Zeus ever got hacked?

I know you’d never catch the guy in a Civic.

Oh well, another delusion of grandeur shot to hell.

*chuckles*

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment