Sunday, April 20, 2014

Peeps and Lilies

As another Easter fades away into sweet memories of Peeps and lilies lining the church aisles, we all turn our gazes to spring and the whispers of summer it promises.

Living in Florida, I am blessed to have had spring tickling my fancy for several weeks now. And despite the clouds that have hung low over one of the Holiest of days, my little garden of flowers and fruit and vegetables still called to me this afternoon.

After nearly six inches of rain this last week, my yard, alas, is in no condition for company not packing webbed feet. So I’m left fondling seed packets and surrendering to delusions of horticultural grandeur.

With my pitiful dreaminess cresting to new heights it seems today, I will not even pretend to weave talk of work into tonight’s blog. Work will still be waiting for us tomorrow, so today let’s just stop and smell a few of my roses.

Above, below and possibly wrapped around the sides (depending on which blog machine you’re reading this from) you will find a few gems from my garden.

Can you believe I had a hand in creating something so beautiful?

No, neither can I.

*grins*

Have a wonderful night, folks!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment