Friday, April 4, 2014

Utter Kaput

When all else fails, go for the Golden.
*scrape, scrape, scrape*

*mumbles a particularly colorful curse*

*stands back up and sighs*

I’m sorry. I’ve been scraping the bottom of the barrel but I’ve got nothing.

Imagination is kaput.

Utter kaput.

Any cleverness, wittiness or insight I might have had at some point in my life has parted like the Red Sea in front of Moses and left me dry as dirt.

Heck, I don’t even know what picture I’m going to “enliven” this blog with.

I read that somewhere, back when I had a brain. “Make your blog more enticing by adding an image… Blogs with pictures attract 60% more readers than blogs without,” they said.

Probably pure rubbish, but I jumped on that bandwagon early and I’m not getting off of it voluntarily. I’m going to freaking cling to it like an especially stubborn limpet…

Hey! Maybe I could find a picture of a limpet? I doubt my copyright free photo sight has a limpet photo, but I’ll give it a go. (If something absurd and completely irrelevant to this post is attached know that the free-limpet hunt turned up zilch.)

I’m mortally terrified of being dragged off to federal prison for copyright infringement so I try to stick with pictures from places like www.Stockvault.net .

Yep, coward here.

A coward with limpet-tendencies and scraped raw fingertips who will now hoist the white flag and surrender to the empty barrel

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment