Saturday, April 19, 2014

With Home in Sight

This has not been my day.

First, my work email was hacked AGAIN!

So I’m having to shut that email account down completely and move all my work contact stuff to a new email account. Me figuring out how to save address books and around 500 past emails was laughable.

In fact, I’d still be choking on some of those chuckles if I wasn’t in a freaking car accident this afternoon!

Thankfully, everyone is fine (including my faithful four-legged friend who was in the passenger seat). My new car is really messed up though. Apparently little Honda Civics are not made to be hit by huge Ford Explorers.

It was not my fault, thank goodness. Another huge chunk of gratitude sent out for that.

This is the first accident I’ve ever had… at least it happened within 100 yards of my house so I could walk my puppy back home while waiting for the cops.

Needless to say, I’m in no condition to blog other than this rambling missive.

Tomorrow will be a better day and I will see you all then!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment