Monday, April 28, 2014

Ruby Flip-Flops at the Ready


Shall we all play pretend?

No, nothing quite as fun as playing pirates on your backyard swing set. Or as sweet as playing princesses in your grandmother’s garden. (Although I’m always up for a fine game of pirates. Yo ho ho! *smiles*)

Unfortunately, I’m just talking about pretending that all of the really bad weather has just disappeared.

POOF!

Blue skies, an occasional white puffy cloud to add contrast and lazy spring breezes are all we’re facing today, ok?

Come on, everybody, if we all pretend really, really hard maybe we’ll make it come true!

*Mother Nature cackles from the west*

Despite the turbulent heavens scoffing at me, I’m going to give it a shot… And we’ll start now with this blog.

With nothing to concern myself with today except my letter to the at-the-moment-interested-in-Chloe-Stowe literary agent, we’ll talk that this morning.

As I reported before, my package for my f/m Romance Thriller The Sun and the Sand Cat is ready to go. The shine on that thing will hopefully dazzle. Hopefully. *sighs nervously*

As for my more-mainstream project of the “Six Brothers,” I’m not going to be able to give her anything but a rough summary of the major plot points I’m aiming for. (Yeah, I know, not impressive in the least. I tried to get a proper chapter outline going last night but there’s simply too much work left to do on it to make that presentable.)

I’m also going to send my f/m historical romance novella “To Steal the Sunrise” which was released by the now defunct Noble Romance in late 2012. I’ve got the letter reverting the complete rights back to me, and since they didn’t publicize it AT ALL and I don’t think more than maybe four lonesome copies of it were ever sold before Noble packed up and called the publishing business a day, I figured why not see what the agent says about it, right? (Wow! What a fantastically, ridiculous run-on sentence that was. I’m either impressed or horrified. *lol*)

We’ll see if any of this actually gets sent to the agent today as my blue skies, white puffy clouds and lazy spring breezes might take up unexpected pockets of time today. *smirks*

Please, keep your fingers crossed for me on all fronts this afternoon!

Thank you.

Stay safe, everyone.

Until tonight…

Chloe, packing for Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment