Wednesday, April 23, 2014

When Wednesday Winks

Wednesday has lumbered over the horizon with a mischievous look in its eye.

I have all these grand plans of settling down in one spot, dog snuggled at my side, and binge writing away the day… the same day that is winking suspiciously at me.

*sighs*

Well, I’m not letting that deter me. Me, pup and a pad of paper have a date that is not going to be put off. Heck, I might even invite along a pencil to really liven the writing sit-in up.

I have three active writing projects that could all use my attention. Poor “Sicily” has especially been showing signs of severe neglect.  Briggs and Damiano are nothing but skin and bones. It’s really kind of sad and I hope to plump them up a little today. *fingers crossed*

Of course, by my actually stating these intentions, said-intentions have probably just been tossed out of the window and are now lying splat-like on the pavement.

*Wednesday giggles maliciously, as if a master plan has just been put into motion*

 Still no further word on Writhe. I will not take this as a bad sign for progress on that front this week. I’m just stating the fact and letting it sit out there and breathe. (Yeah, even I don’t know what that means but it sounded pretty cool in my head before, you know, the keyboard was brought into the situation. *lol*)

Alright, I’ll leave you to your own Wednesday now. Hope yours gives you less attitude than mine.

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment