Thursday, April 24, 2014

Leading You Astray

Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt are joining me this morning as “Twister” roars from my television screen.

They are chasing tornadoes.

I am chasing a few hours of sweet writing time.

For the next few weeks I will be having company. Real, flesh and blood company, the kind who haven’t sprouted just out of my imagination but at some point actually emerged out of somebody’s loins. In other words, I’m not talking Frank.

While this is wonderful and promises genuine fun, my writing will have to be tucked into crevices and squeezed into nooks of time usually reserved for just breathing.

This will also be affecting the timing of the blog posts.

Both morning and evening posts will probably be an hour or so later than normal. Hopefully this will not shatter your existences too terribly, as I realize this blog is the core of your universe. (SIDE NOTE: That was sarcasm, not one of my infamous delusions of grandeur. *lol*)

Good news to pass along this morning… I actually worked on my writing last night so Frank (my specter of imminent failure) is back in his tent in the far corner of my backyard. The freezer and the table have been returned to their proper places and the door is now clear for comings and goings of a non-ghoulish nature. (See last night’s post if this last sentence has left you scratching your head.)

My “Six Brothers” Revolutionary War-era project got my attention last evening. The outline is finally taking shape as I have decided on a spine for my story from which all other storylines will flow. If you remember, I had four major storylines planned. Now, I’ve got a lead storyline with three beefy followers…

Yeah, yeah, I’ve strayed into mixed metaphors. Retrace your steps exactly and you should be free and clear of all Chloe very soon. *grins*

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment