Sunday, April 13, 2014

When Plotting Takes Pringles

I’m running behind this morning. Got to make a potato chip run before somebody other than me shows up at Publix…

Now, if that statement doesn’t register on the Pathetic Meter the darn thing is broken and needs a swift kick up its…

*stops, clears throat*

*gives the recently popped Prozac time to soak into the bones*

Yeah, ok.

*breathes deeply and then sighs*

You get it. I get it. And we’re all wincing in embarrassment. Shall we just move on and not discuss my lingering peculiarities any longer?

Thank you.

On tap for today other than the mad (and I do mean mad) dash for Pringles is the galley proof for “Ravenscar.” I’ve successfully put that off as long as possible, so it will be done today. The fact that I’ve built this whole thing up into some kind of monstrous, psyche-damaging task we’ll simply file with Frank (specter of imminent failure lounging on the end of my couch, spitting crumpet crumbs at the television) and the Pringle-thing.  No further discussion is required here, right? Right.

On a positive and completely sane note, I got huge amounts of plotting done on “The Six Brothers” Revolutionary War-era project. I’m surprisingly and very pleasantly pleased with all the twists and turns I’ve managed to find for each of the brothers so far. This story could be very, very good. *grins hopefully*

Alright, I’m out of here.

The potato chip aisle is calling me.

Might even stop by the dog treat aisle and see what’s on sale for my four-legged, 15 pounds of fury.

I tell you, if my life gets any more exciting…

*chuckles*

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment