Sunday, April 27, 2014

Babe in the Big, Scary Woods

As my headache from yesterday has decided to stay the weekend, I am going to make this little and sweet. Think of this blog as your very own hollow chocolate Easter bunny. Nibble his ears gently. You don’t want the poor guy to crack up prematurely. (Apropos coming from me, right?)

I’ve got The Sun and the Sand Cat all done up in its Sunday’s finest and ready to head to the literary agent tomorrow. With the Romance Thriller being almost ¾ written, I think it’s my best shot at getting a positive response from the agent… but what the heck do I know? Babe in the woods, here.

Today, I’m going to try to put the “Six Brothers” project into some kind of comprehensible order. I’ve just started outlining the thing into chapters so I’m not really sure what I’m going to give her. However, it is an idea that is definitely more mainstream than the majority of my previously published works, so I think it’s important to put the “Six Brothers” out there. .. Again, babe in the woods. Just hoping no stray huntsman chops me into pieces while I’m all swaddled and innocent in the forest.

Ok, since I’m mixing analogies with ghastly results, I will leave you kind folks there for the morning.

Have a magnificent Sunday!

Until tonight…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment