Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Lost 150

Where do I file a complaint with Father Time?

Is there a comment box I’m not aware of?

Or a customer service department with a perky staff trained to annoy?

*waits, listening patiently for a response*

From the roaring nothing I’m hearing out there from my blogging peeps, I assume the answer is a general “No. Cowboy it up, sister.”

Well, crap. That’s what I was afraid of.

Yesterday, in my attempt to up the blogging ante up a notch, I joined Instagram.

Lovely site, truly.

Don’t have a problem with it, at all.

Could be fun and seems easy enough to do…

Now.

After 150 minutes of my oh-so precious life was wasted yesterday trying to figure out what the freak to do and how to do it.

Far from being a complaint about Instagram, this is simply a scathing indictment on myself and the tech-idiocy that comes so naturally to me.

Oh, I will get whatever it is done given time, evidenced by this blog miraculously getting published each and every day on a handful of completely different sites. (I still can’t believe I figured all that out. So, I lost a few weeks doing so. Who really needs a January anyhow? *smirks*)

Bottom line is this: While this blog is now up on Instagram, my life is now 150 minutes shorter.

*sighs*

Maybe Father Time’s got a manager I can talk to or something?

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

P.S. Here’s my Instagram account. If you want a few chuckles, check it out. This should be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment