Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I Plod

Plodding through Quiver like a draft horse through Alabama mud, I come to you this morning just a wee bit frazzled.

Frizzed.

Fried.

Pleasantly wired.  Like an astronaut catapulting toward a big, bad, black hole (resigned to her messy fate and now just enjoying the mother of all rollercoaster rides).

Two more days to go and I’ve got a ton of detailing to do. Thankfully, all the scenes are there, just in various stages of “mostly finished.”

Usually at this point, there’s that one crucial, story-turns-on-this-one-moment scene left to be tackled. Not this time. (Whether this is good or bad, we’ll see.)

So far, my family is surviving me. But it’s early days yet.

Keep your fingers crossed and I’ll keep that draft horse plodding along.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment