Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Case for Either...

There’s a five-foot mummy in my living room.

Either:

a.) It’s October, or…

b.) The Egyptology class nightmares have taken a disturbing, corporeal turn. (If this is the case, that’s a professor wrapped up in that mile of dirty linen and looming over my coffee table. While teachers have always haunted my dreams, this is waaaaay ridiculous and I call foul.)

So, we’ll assume it is really October and I haven’t gone completely loony overnight.  While that may not be the safest assumption, let’s live dangerously and take it, shall we?

Thank you.

Quiver’s march to the finish line is continuing to go well and is right on schedule. Fifteen days to go and I haven’t even thought about hitting the panic button yet.

Either:

a.) That handful of Prozac I pop every morning is an overachieving bunch, or…

b.) Quiver really is going that well.

Admittedly, that’s a bit of a toss-up there. But as the mummy says to go with “b,” we’ll go with “b”.

I learned a long time ago never to argue with a teacher.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment