Thursday, October 16, 2014

Let's Get It On

With my normal post-novel hangover no doubt lurking in the shadows somewhere real, real close, I am a little hesitant to revel too much in my Quiver-ing achievement.

(Get it? Quiver-ing and the book’s name was Quiver?... yes, pretty pathetic, I’ll admit. Any and all good stuff, I’m afraid, got squeezed out yesterday into the book. Apologies.)

Anyhow, as you can tell, I’m working at about a 14 percent clip this morning. 

At least I am here and it is still morning. Got to give me some credit there, right?

(Last night’s late, late post was a little weird. I felt like I should have had Kenny G playing in the background and the whole blog cast in “Let’s Get It On” mood lighting. *shudders*)

I’ve still got to finish up the sell copy this morning and get the cover design form into the publishing house, but after that I am putting to bed both Samuel and Brevyn and leaving them to their own wanton desires for a bit.

The American Revolution and mainstream historic romance calls!

And I am so excited to answer that it’s really, really silly… as evidenced by the really, really silly grin currently plastered to my face.

Alright, off to your day! I’ve got a hangover to host.

Have a marvelous Thursday, my friends.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment