Friday, August 22, 2014

SPECIAL EDITION: Pound


SPECIAL EDITION!!

The Release of Pound (Book 2 of “The Lion & the Steed” series)

 

So, here we are… Another release day with Chloe Stowe!

Before I begin popping the champagne chilling next to the left-over pizza in the fridge, I would like to thank you for stopping by and giving this Special Edition Blog a look-see. It is very much appreciated.

Now, let’s get down to business.

First up, the cover…

 


Ok, let me just say, I’m loving this cover! I’ve published 16 novels with Ravenous Romance over the last five years, and this cover is definitely in my top five.

Up to bat next is the back-cover blurb, the tease, the hook, the “Come hither and read” flirtation…

 
True love is a marathon begun with a breathless sprint. After a wild, heart-pounding start to their relationship, Dr. Samuel Lyon and Brevyn Steed settle into their new lives together expecting the sweet calm of sameness and security to settle down around them. Fate, however, has different plans. When a silent film thought lost to a fire 90 years ago is stolen from a private collection, Brevyn and Sam are hired to recover it. The thief’s trail quickly forces the couple to abandon their New York City environs for the sunbaked coast of Sicily. It is there that they learn their long journey to happiness has just begun.

 
I wrote that.

Not bad, huh?

*smirks goofily*

*dog smacks furry paw upside my head*

*smirk disappears*

Alright, before I get into more trouble with my four-legged taskmaster, here is a list of where you will be able to find Pound today. I will keep updating this list throughout the day as the book makes its debut at each of these fine sites…

 

As of 11am, it is available through my publishing house, Ravenous Romance:


 


 


 

Barnes & Noble (its release here might slip until tomorrow; I’ll keep you updated): http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/chloe-stowe?store=allproducts&keyword=chloe+stowe

 

There, I’m done. Special Edition Blog is now closing.

Thank you again for stopping by. I really hope you enjoy Pound.

Have a terrific Friday!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment