Friday, August 1, 2014

As the Screw Twitches

Scatterbrained with creative juices sputtering everywhere but where they should, I come to you this Friday morning a real mess.

Stepping away from the blog at this point is probably advised for all readers, but for those willing to throw caution to the wind this morning and continue, I too will struggle on.

You’re welcome.

*dog takes furry paw and whacks stupid blogger on her stupid head*

*fifteen pounds of fuzzy, four-legged attitude then struts off, dismissing said-blogger entirely*

I’ve got errands to run today and family coming for a visit this afternoon. These two events have apparently conspired to fry my nerves.

As I’ve tried to explain the inexplicable before, excitement equals panic in my screwed up noggin. Fortunately, with my medication the panic my brain so desperately wants to engage in is doused down into “simple” nervy anxiety.

In short, instead of seizing, the brain matter “simply” twitches.

Yeah, kind of embarrassing.

So before I further strip the remaining threads from my screws, I will leave you all here with a hearty apology and a vow for relative coherency and some semblance of entertainment in the Saturday’s post.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment