Sunday, August 3, 2014

Follow that Turtle!

As the first Sunday in August lumbers in under a surprisingly fogless sky, I think I’ll take this opportunity to update a few things.

*”Yeah, better start with your wardrobe, lady!” an s.o.b. in the front row cracks*

*the fact that the guy is only wearing a sock and a lampshade lessens the blow of that remark considerably*

The publication of Pound (Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” Series) is progressing. I have received and approved the final edits from the copy editor. All that’s left to be done is the cover. Hopefully that will come a bit quicker than Writhe’s (Remember that two months of my constant whining earlier this summer?  None of us want a repeat of that. *lol*)

On the “Six Brothers” (Revolutionary War era mainstream romance) front, the chapter outline/character synopsis is in my literary agent’s inbox and eagerly awaiting her return to work in a week.  I think I’ll enjoy the next seven days of not panicking every time I check my work email. (Plus, visions of her telling me that the whole story idea is swill and an embarrassment to the English language will have a few more days to flesh out. Goody.)

Book Three, the final novel of my series with Ravenous, is moving along at a determined tortoise’s pace.  It’s a headstrong turtle, though, so I’m good.

Alright, off you all go. Have a great Sunday and please take Mr. Lampshade and his sock with you.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment