Saturday, August 2, 2014

Percolating Pleasantly

Tickled a lovely shade of pink to announce that coherency has returned, nervousness has scampered back from the front lines and the creative juices are once again percolating pleasantly.

Profound apologies for yesterday’s posting hiccup. But sometimes you have no choice but to go with what the mind gives you that day, however embarrassing that may be.

Some semblance of a writing agenda should return today (*crosses fingers, toes and my dog’s long, long ears*). The family is all settled in with me for a nice weekend visit.  And while they head to the Gulf to indulge in fresh seafood, I will be putting my literary nose to the Book Three grindstone.

Admittedly I should be working on finishing up that last 10k of “The Sun and the Sand Cat” but since it is based in modern day West Africa I feel a little weird weaving a romance through the countries so busily battling the Ebola outbreak.

Yes, I do realize that’s silly but my inner muse is a bit eccentric even in its finest hours. (FYI… The outer muse, i.e. my dog, doesn’t really care what I’m working on as long as she gets a good, undisturbed nap while I’m writing it.)

So it looks to be Book Three in my sights today. (I’m sure Brevyn and Sam are giddy at the prospect of my once again complicating their hot love affair. *smirks*)

Hope your Saturdays are brilliant ones, my friends!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment