Tuesday, September 2, 2014

To Sip the Bittersweet


Wading my way through the spent confetti and weaving around the empty champagne bottles in my head, I come to you this Tuesday morning with a huge, unwieldy smile upon my face.

No, don’t be alarmed.

I haven’t finally gone over the deep end.

My nut (brain, mind, messed up grey matter between the ears) is still holding its shape despite the cracks.

I’m still the friendly side of sane.

But I am happy and a bit proud of myself, I must admit.

Yesterday, I heard from my literary agent and she LOVED my outline for the “Six Brothers” project!!

If you’ll remember, the Six Brothers is my mainstream Revolutionary War-era romance I’ve been working on for most of the year. A month or so ago I finally got the huge chapter outline done and sent off to my agent for her thoughts.

Well, it turns out her thoughts are all good, if not a tad on the tremendous side!

She wants me to get to work on it ASAP. So as soon as I get Book Three in the books, so to speak, I’m turning my attention to prison ships, to Red Coats and Colonials, to war and peace, love and hate…

*giggles nervously as a tide of nausea rolls in*

Ok. I’m exhausted just thinking about it. Not to mention the urge to toss my cookies everywhere.

Ah, sweet success.  Ain’t it vomit-inducing?

*lol*

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment